Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pretty soon....

You will be able to see pictures of the beginning progress of my new scrapbook room!! Yeah!
don't forget to keep checking back for updates. Hopefully we will begin very soon. (for my husbands sake) We have been finishing my older son Tom's room in the basement so all of my scrapbook stuff is all over. Some in the office, master bedroom and storage. I just got a ton of used cabinets that will be perfect for my scraproom. They came from a kitchen and there is even a desk. (WOOHOO) I am not sure if I want to redo the cabinets shabby chic or stain them a rich dark color. I have searched Two peas many times looking for ideas. Please feel free to respond to this with any ideas! If your like me you love looking at other peoples scrap rooms. Have pictures of your room? Please share!!! I will add them to my blog for other people to check out. Working on your room? Send me progress pictures! Have a site I need to check out? Send it to me.
creativediva111@yahoo.com

No comments: