Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First pictures of the scrapbook room in progress






OK, so I know the cabinets are really dated! But when I am done you will be very suprised!!! I have decided to go with the shabby chic look! The rest of my house is Kind of Tuscan Style. So this will be my getaway girlie retreat! I am so excited. So the next step is my husband needs to put in the light boxes and move a couple of the outlets. We just put the cabinets in and moved them around to see which way they will work best. Once the light boxes are in and the outlets are moved drywall will be able to go up!! I already started working on painting the cabinets but it is a secret for now! I will share later. The second picture is of a cabinet that I have two of and the will become an island.

Needless to say I am so EXCITED!!!


No comments: