Monday, July 28, 2008

This much closer...






We are this much closer still a few thing that need to be done. I still have two upper cabinets that need to be put up, laminet counter on the 4 x 8 island (woo hoo) ceiling to be taped, mudded and painted, cabinet baseboard put up...etc. The large cabinet will hold a minifridge that I already have. My husband needs to add a sturdy base for it to sit on still. The counter on the des will eventually be changed so that it matches. YEAH!!! I was so excited that I could not wait until it was done to add pictures.This was done on a very limited budget!!! I teach classes at a For Keeps Sake and that check has went to purchase everything for this room! Cabinets were free so that helped ALOT. You can see the before in a previous post.
Let me know what you think!?!?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..I'm soooo jealous !!!!
You lucky woman you!!

Creative Diva said...

Thanks - I am lucky to be able to have a space dedicated just for my hobby. But it sure does feel like it has taken a while to get it where it is! How was your trip to Canada?

Anonymous said...

You have a great space here. I love that huge island with the surrounding counters. Just a perfect set-up.

Anonymous said...

We had a blast :) Tay was amazed walking through lake Ontario collecting pretty glass..lol
My aunt went a bit crazy over that shadow box that I made :) I did what you suggested and printed out a big picture of Tay to look like she was holding the shovel and rake, it was too cute :)
I read that you had a good time too:) Looking forward to the next class with you :)

Dolores said...

wow great room